29/08/2012

Total body workout over three days


This week I am slightly less motivated in my training than normal. I am very focused on my job and got less thoughts left for planning my training. And I know it's bad. Being one of those (most?) that just goes to the gym without focus on what I wanna archive is a disappointment for myself but this week has been a little bit like that. However this morning when I thought about it I realized that my training hasn't been that bad in the end...

It is like a total body workout spread out on three days.

Monday: Upper body day! I did 20 min on the cross followed by hard arm, shoulders, breast and back free weights exercises with my personal trainer.
Tuesday: Lower body day - interval running (fast) plus work out for back (again), but and legs. Couldn't do else as my upper body hurt after the Monday training...
Today: To complete my total body workout of the week I will attend the half an hour core class with focus on the abbs.

Well, not that bad in the end, isn't? Next week all classes starts and I will start to carefully plan my training autumn.

xoxo

1 comment:


  1. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.
    change in seconds full body workout

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...