05/08/2012

Bogliasco, Camogli, Genova and Baraonde

In BOGLIASCO

Claudio and I

Francii










Francii, Claudio and myself

In CAMAGLI









Claudio, Tommi, Edo, Francii and I



in GENOVA





At Baraonde beach club in COGOLETO


Claudio and I

Edo and Tommi hits the dance floor

Francii and I


As always I have had am amazing time down at the Liguria coast with Francii and the others. While going around at the scooter (me sitting at the back) I was think how beautiful Liguria actually is. At every corner you look it looks like post card images.

In the 30 hours I was down I manage to visit two different beaches (Bogliasco and Camogli, had the nicest gratita ever tried in Camogli, a bbq in Tommi's place, a beach party in a fantastic night club (beach bar) just 20 minutes away from Genova and this morning a foccacia breakfast down the Genova port. Now I am at home, very tired but happy.

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Bellissime foto

    ReplyDelete
  2. mm pizzan såg god ut, och vattnet, underbart:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Härligt värre. Vilken lyx att kunna resa omkring så mycket som du gör och kunna se så många vackra platser. Kan tänka mig att för en Svensk är det verkligen vykortsvackra platser överallt:)
    Kram från ett soligt Stockholm

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhhh killen pa forsta bilden e ju jatte jatte sooooot hihihi :o) jag vill oxa ha en italienare att krama hihihihihiii

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhhh killen pa forsta bilden e ju jatte jatte sooooot hihihi :o) jag vill oxa ha en italienare att krama hihihihihiii

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your summer pictures <3 You look fab girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...