11/08/2012

Capo Vaticano and Tropea here I come...


And so I was finally done with my packing. I have a overfull suitcase plus the hand luggage.

Today I gonna:
- Take the airport bus to the airport (1h)
- Fly down to Lemezia Terme (almost 2 hours)
- Another airport bus (30 min)
- Train from Lemezia Terme to Capo Vaticano (1,5h)

Plus the traveling time obviously it will be lots of waiting. I would guess it's gonna take me almost 10 hours to get down and meet up Cicci at the hotel.... sigh...

Happy holidays everyone! Don't think I will be blogging for the next 9 days but we'll see...

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Åååh vad kul! Buon viaggio:D

    Svar: åker till asien om en vecka, först till honh kong:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trevlig semester. Ser fram emot bilderna.
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds so nice! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...