10/08/2012

Daisy by Marc Jacobs


Good morning sunshine! Italy is a country where the sun never lets you down during the summer months. I love to wake up in the morning, have a quick fresh shower, just pull over a simple dress and then in 15 min I am ready for work. I normally add some mascara and a touch of a nice fresh  perfume as well to feel something extra.

This summer I don't disappoint my good friend Daisy not even for a day. Last year I used Daisy - eau so fresh which was nice too but after just an hour it was gone. The normal daisy instead keeps me nice and fresh smelling for many hours and I just love it.

As I was filled up with perfumes for a life time when working for Givenchy I have promised myself not to buy a perfume until at least the the beginning of 2013 but what should I do when my Daisy is finished? Now I am addicted too it!

I can add that, like you can see from the pics, the bottle is very beautiful too. A slight problem is that it is quite big so when travelling my Daisy friend unfortunately has to stay home..

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. jag gillar LOLA! den ar jattegodis!!! men daisy vore kul att ha med!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try DOT, that is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lote both LOLA and DAISY. Cant wait to try DOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Den har jag också, doftar verkligen gott :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...