08/08/2012

Shambala Milano




The inner restaurant that during the summer is closed









Thaaaaaaai!! After Italian and Japaneese Thai food is on my top list as favourite food nation. In London and in Stockholm it is easy to find good Thai restaurants but in Italy it is not. The ones I have tried so far haven't been nice at all...

Tonight, to half celebrate out 18 months anniversary (which is next week) my boyfriend took me to Milans nicest (Thai) restaurant, Shambala.

It is a restaurant with great atmosphere. Now in the summer we enjoyed the massive garden with misty lights sursounded by great trees, bamboos, water-illies, iris and jasmine. It is a quiet and super peaceful place. I am sure the place is very nice in the winter too as the inner restaurat with its cosy rooms and fire places makes it look very special.

However the food was nice and but very expensive. It was good, absolutely, but for the price it cost I must say it wasn't anything special.

Shambala is a very well known place here in Milan and I am glad that we went but I doubt I will go back...


View Larger Map
Shambala
Via Giuseppe Ripamonti, 337
Milano
Phone: 02 552 0194
 

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Det ser verkligen lyxigt och mysigt ut. Härligt med varma sommarkvällar också.
    Det var länge sen du delade med dig av lite bra Italiensk musik...
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so nice and your dress is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Pepp, I saw your email too... The dress is from Holister!

    Maliin jag vet! Ska försöka lägga upp någon mysig sålåt en dag snart :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...