07/08/2012

Tired Monday


To be able to travel around every weekend is luxury I very much appreciate. I see so many nice places, hang out with good friends and I relax. But I don't really rest as much as I would need to do... While in the winters Mondays is a day I always got lots of energy now in the summers is the day of the week I got less energy. In the winters is my favorite day in the gym while now I struggle a bit to get myself to the gym on Monday after work...

But I do manage! Yesterday I did 30 minutes free weights with one of the personal trainers only working out my arms and shoulders. I thought my arms would fall off my body when the personal trainer was done with me but luckily they didn't. After the heavy weights I went running for 20 minutes followed by 10 minutes of abbs. That was my one hour of training. Better than nothing is my constant comment after my Monday training's nowadays...

However I couldn't train more than an hour as I had more evening plans. After a quick dinner and shower at home I went to meet up a new Swedish friend to have a drink with him. Nice to speak some Swedish for once :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...