29/12/2010

Super lazy day


How come time flies so fast when I have my days off. The day is gone and I haven't manage to do anything, almost...

The plan for today was to unpack my bag, pay my bills, study a lot and then go to the cinema with Steffo tonight.

I have unpacked my bag, paid my bills, made lunches for the next coming 5 or 6 days and organized e-mails and things for the blog. That's it. Haven't been able to study at all and I'm not going to the cinema either as Steffo didn't feel well. A days more and less waisted. And the strange thing is that I feel more tired after being at home doing nothing all day than I normally do when I work all day and go out in the evening. Wierd.

Now I gonna eat dinner - it's still kind of Christmas so I'm still aloud to eat a lot, right? ;) Then I guess I gonna watch a movie or read a book tonight. Like I said, lazy day and lazy evening!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...