31/12/2010

2010 Review - November & December

NOVEMBER

Party month - Fun month! I didn't work a lot in November, only 30 hours a week so I had plenty of time enjoying myself and I did. Had many unforgettable nights out in November and I also met many nice people. I guess I was enjoying myself to it's maximum in November as I knew December would be a pain in the... In the middle of the month I also manage to get away 4 days for a quick visit in Stockholm to celebrate my mums birthday.

Fancii and I orginized a great house party in our place
The gang
A night at Old Fashion
One of many great nights out with Mario
In Stockholm
Girl dinner out in Stockholm
Crazily fun girl night at Bobino

Edo's madness birthday party at Old Fashion
A night out with Albii
Me, Stepghanie and Mario at COST
A night out with Giose that for once manage to get to Milan...

DECEMBER

Cold month in Milan, got down to 2-3 degrees and I was freezing to death. This was the month I worked like a slave - 50 hours a week devided into 6 working days a week. Not only I was at work a lot, it was also terribly stressful with all the tousands of people visiting Rinascente every day. Apart from working I also manage to have some crazy nights out and nice dinners at home.

As all other years I spent Christmas in Stockholm. This year I had to experience temperatures between -10 to -25 degrees

Girl evening @ Bobino
Best friends out in the freezing cold weather
One of many crazy nights
Night out with my colleagues
Dinner in my place
Another dinner in my place
Real winter in Stockholm
Cosy Christmas with my family! Me and mum

Me and dad
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...