15/12/2010

Try to organize a dinner with Italians...


...mission impossible! Something that should be as simple as I decide to make a dinner at home, I decide what to cook, what time people should arrive, I send out the invites and people should then answer if they can/want to come.... IT IS NOT that simple in this un-organized country.

Here in Italy some people don't even answer to the invite and then show up anyway, others says they will come and then they don't come without saying anyhing, some people cancel in the last second, others says maybe I will come but I call you later but they never call and then maybe shows up at the dinner anyway.... how on earth am I supposed to know how many people to cook for?

Miss super organized will soon go mental!

xoxo
Sent from my Nokia71 Mobile Phone

1 comment:

  1. welcome to italy piccola svedesina :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...