21/12/2010

Swedish dinner @ home

Kind of our Christmas dinner, or at least a dinner with friends before Christmas.

Francii prepared home made pizzas as a starter...
...and I did the Swedish korvstroganof as a main course
The gang

My sweet flatmates and I

And once again a yammi Pandoro for dessert


Time to go to bed. Tomorrow I need to get up EXTRA EARLY to go and queue at the Tiffany's store. Miss very orginized and well planned waited until the last day to to it, and it's also the day when I gonna work the whole day so I'm not even sure I gonna make it in to the store before I have to go to work. I'm not happy!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. you look more Italian than many of your Italian friends :o) (A positive thing, you are very pretty)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...