09/12/2010

Last night of being alone at home


Both my flatmates are in New York at the moment but tomorrow one of them is coming back. It's been so nice to have the whole flat for myself for a week. Been able to play music whenever I want, to sleep with my door open, to leave my things how I want them, always have the kitchen clean etc. I live quite a lot in the nights and my flatmates goes to bed around midnight so I always need to keep quiet after that, so I've really enjoyed being able to have music or the TV on, speak on the phone, eat and shower in the night.

I love my flatmates but it's actually very very nice to live alone....

Tomorrow I work 8.30-17.30, sigh. Will be so tired when I get up tomorrow morning :(

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...