31/12/2010

Now I'm exactly like them...


I'm still now 100% sure what to do tomorrow on new years eve. Many of my sweet friends have invited me and some are also doing all they can to convince me to come to their parties. I must say I really really appreciate that!! But it doesn't make it easier.... And so far I just told people that I maybe will come, the thing I hate when the Italians do when I invite them for anything.

Tonight we did take the decision that me and Rosella would go to the private party with Silvia, Ilaria and some others but now I just got the address and the place is really far away. Sign.

It might be complicated to move around in Milan before 12 o'clock but it's equally problematic to be able to get home from this party tomorrow night. And as I already have plans for Saturday during the day I can not make myself plans to sleep somewhere else than home...

What shall I do?? HELP.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...