08/12/2010

Great end of a good day

As bas as Monday was, as good was my Tuesday. The whole day/night was just fantastic!

We started of the night with a nice dinner at 'Ristorante all'isola' on Corso Como. Someone ordered horse meat and I wasn't overly impressed but with a strong liquorice shot after the dinner I forgot about it ;)



Two very sweet girls!! :)
After the dinner we went dancing at Eleven. I had o n e cocktail and then I didn't in or out anymore. No joking, it wasn't that bad but I must admit I'm hang over today. Long time ago that happened to me.











On my way home at 03.30am, looking quite fresh? But I wasn't!
Now I'm having a mega big breakfast and then I think I'll go back to bed. Lazy afternoon!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. anch'io sono passato l'eleven ieri sera non ti vista?

    stasera l'armani? forza. ti vengo a prendere alla rinascente? ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o n e cocktail? your normal long island then?? hihi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...