31/12/2010

New Year's eve

Today is a perfectly normal day, it's just that in our calender tomorrow's gonna be a new year so everyone have to celebrate that....

The 31st December is the day of the year that I dislike most. I would prefer just having a nice dinner at home with one or more loved ones. No strss, no problems and no accidents. Orginize parties is always a big hassel, to go out for dinner it's overly expensive and try to have dinner in one place and then go somewhere else is also a big problematic; traffic, drunk drivers, parking etc. I can also add that I am not a big fan of the fire works!

Anyway, I think I choose the best and less complicated option for me and Rosella. I work until 19.30 and straight after work Rosella is coming back to Rinascente and Silvia will pick us up to go to the dinner party. There some people have already fixed the dinner and I just gonna have the time to change before we gonna start the celebration.

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

1 comment:

  1. true!!! Happy new year bella, divertiti stasera. Auguuuuuuri
    Bacino

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...