29/12/2010

Lunches alla Maria

This is how I prepare my lunches - mass production. As I'm working tomorrow, Friday and Sunday and 6 days next week it's not like I have lots of time to cook at home so when I finally take my time to prepare lunch boxes I make a lot. Today I made six of them containing;
- Spaghetti with mushroom and cream
- Pasta with quattro formaggi sause
- Spaghetti with salmon and cream
- Spaghetti with tuna and tomatoes
- Pasta with fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and basil
- Grano with tuna fillets and tomatoes

Around where I work we have some fast food places and some restaurants. In Rinascente we have some bars, a sushi restaurant, a coffee place and something else. We also have a special restaurant for all the employees with nice dishes for a good price but I had enought of all of it so I prefer to bring my food from home, eat it in the sofas and read a book/ or chat with colleagues. I save money and I find it more relaxing so this is how I do. I know it looks funny but it's a clever way of doing it.

xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...