19/12/2010

Great evening at Gattopardo

SATURDAY NIGHT

Started off my evening rushing from work to NOON to see the end of the football game Milan - Roma (0-1). There I met two "Interisti" that kept me company until Stefania came, late as always ;)

After a drink at Noon we went to Gattopardo with Stefano and his friends. Gattopardo is an old Church that they have transformed into a club - very nice place, a bit older people than we're used to but still nice. We enjoyed dancing andwe happen to stay far much longer than we were supposed to but at least we had fun!








Great evening!

Now I'm off for another terrorizing day at work. Yesterday was a nightmare and I know that today won't be any better.... Tonight movie evening - yes please!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. and onse again la mary has found new friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Where are your uggly white sun glases that you always have in the w-e?!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i see, now u changed ur gang again..... u and ur girlfriend must have been changing guy gangs at least 10 times in the past year. u keep up with the guys for few weeks before its time to change, that's how the majja & stefii life is working. keep on going girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. ......and every new guy u meet brings on a new club, let me think its been old fashion guys, then the first floow guys, then the pool party blue eye guy, then the just cavalli guys, then lately the cost guys. am i right or am i right? mohahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ke magra ke sei

    ReplyDelete
  5. Johan, you're a f**cking freak! How can u manage to keep my life under such control? can u please leave me and my blog alone, I had enough of u!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bästa ungdomsåren

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...