07/12/2010

Cuz I had a bad day...

Today hasn't been a very good day. I argued with people I didn't want to argue with; I heard gossip about things I didn't want to know; the work didn't go very well; A 'friend' said something that really hurted me; I hurt my foot so I'm now stumbling. In other words a quite bad day!

But I guess that's life, all days can't be happy days?

Hope tomorrow will be a better day! It's this week's only day off and my plan is; do a translation job in the morning, to go to the Swedish Christmas market and have lunch with Sofia, go to the hairdresser in Como, have dinner with Stefii and then go out dancing and forget about all problems :)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. babbo natale ;)07/12/2010, 01:32

    povera puffetta!! t mando un bacino e la buona notte t chiamo domani x organizzare una serata insieme

    ReplyDelete
  2. COMUNQUE SEI BELLISSIMA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...