07/12/2010

Had a nice day in Como

Stress strss stress! I wanted to stay and walk around all small and cosy streets and Como all evening but I had to rush back to Milan. Now I'm on the train!

Manage to have four nice hours there anyway. Did some shopping, had a good lunch, bought some Christmas presents and went to my hairdresser.

I have both love and hate feelings for Como, but the love feelings are stronger. Many people says the Como lake makes people depressed but I don't agree, it makes me relax and I appriciate it even gray days like today. Como is special for sure! In february I'll go back :)

Now time to rush home, have a shower, get dressed and then go out for dinner with Stefania, Mario and some others.

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...