11/12/2010

EAT, SLEEP AND WORK


...that's what my life consists of nowadays and it will be like that, or actually it will get even worse the closer to Christmas that we get. I hate it. I wanna have an active and social life and not a life that doesn't allow me to do anything else than work. Two weeks left to Christmas so maybe I will survive. This blog that used to be more of a party blog that you readers loved gossiping about will now be a boring "I-have-no-life-blog" for the next two weeks, enjoy ;)

Tonight the girl evening was cancelled and instead I ended up going home to watch a movie with a friennd that just went home. Going to bed early is not my thing, now it's already 03.50am and even if that means I'm going to bed much earlier than I've done many other Friday nights it's still late. Sigh.

Buona notte carissimi!

xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

2 comments:

  1. with a friend? ma vai a cagare......

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, marliina is getting tired, working every day and going out every night, dreamlife for everyone but noone can manage to keep up. Guess it means marliina actually is human?????? Mohaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...