17/12/2010

Too cold!!

I can't stand the this cold anymore! I hate it, hate it, hate it! It takes away both my energy and my good mood and all I wanna do is go home and hide in bed. I absolutely don't fancy going out in the evening or do anything outside during the day and it feels sad to kind of give up living a normal life thanks of the weather.

This is one of the reasons I don't live in Sweden, I wouldn't have a life. Here it's this cold (0 degrees) since two days, in Stockholm it started already un October and will go on until April.

Now I'm on my way to work - another early morning, zzz.

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

1 comment:

  1. Det är fruktansvärt kallt i Stockholm, förstår att du bytte Sverige mot Italien!

    /Tina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...