29/12/2010

New years eve STRESS


WHY WHY WHY does it always be such stress around New years eve... every year the same thing and I just hate it. New years eve must be the greatest day of the year and everyone are planning and organizing like crazy. I'm not organizing anything so instead I have to choose what I wanna do and I just can't. I don't know what I wanna do, or more correct is that it's so much things I wanna do. Now I'm choosing in between four evening plans and I hope that someone else is gonna choose for me...


1. Dinner and house party with Ilaria, Silvia and their friends. Great gang and it's good that dinner and party is all in the same place. BUT the party is a bit far away, taxis are a mess on new years so in other words I would be dependet on someone to give me a ride home...

2. Dinner and house party with Stefano and his friends. Not really sure what the real plan is but they are a nice group of people.

3. COST! My favourite bar in Milan are orginizing a new years eve dinner and party and it's obvious that I would love to attend that. If I would go there Rosella would come with me and I think Steffo would come along with 4-5 friends too. The dinner cost 120euro but now it looks like it's fully booked. In that case we have to wait until after dinner to go there and then we have the problem where we would eat the dinner?

4. I just heard from Mario that said he will come back to Milan for two days and they are organizing a big open bar party at a loft somewhere in south Milan. Haven't seen my lovely friend Mario since September when he moved to France and I would love to spend new years with him. But it's the same there, looks like the party starts at 23.00, so what would I/we do before that?? But I'm sure that's gonna be a fun party too as Mario's parties always been lots of fun.

However I think and hope sweet Rosella is gonna come with me whatever we decide to do, so I'm sure any of these would end up being a good new years eve for us!!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. be happy u got that many choices and friends to be with, I don't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ma va la... ovviamente vieni con noi! daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esci con me, ti vengo a prendere con la macchina alla rinascente e andiamo insieme alla cena, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fin bild på dig! KramC

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...