29/12/2010

2010 Review - July & August

JULY

FIRST HOLIDAY MONTH. First week in July I went to Rome for a boiling hot vacation with my dad and grandmother. When back in Milan the heat was almost terrifying but I survived - I actually prefer that terrible heat instead of the painful cold we're having now. First floor was the place to be and we spent many good evenings there with Guffi (Alberto) and Catti (Marco). Went down to the beautiful Liguria coast twice and me and Stefania also had a small but great holiday together in Jesolo.

In Rome with dad
Fregene with dad - the beach coast outside Rome
A weekend down in Liguria with Francii and Edo - and I had my first motorcycle experience.
Amazing holiday in Jesolo with Stefania


Genova with Francesca
Cinque Terre with the gang
First Floor was the place to be! We had so many great night there. Here me, Stefii and Guffi.
Natalia and I - still at first floor

AUGUST

HOLIDAY MONTH NUMBER 2! Even if I had to work more and less the whole August I made sure to make the best of the situation. Instead of going away for one long holiday somewhere I made lots of small trips... I manage to see many many amazing places in north Italy and I realised Italy must be one of the most beautiful places in the world - so happy I'm living here! Johanna came to stay with me the first two weeks of August, it was so fun to live with her again and we manage to do lots of nice things together.

Reunion - The old gang from Ireland was for one evening/night back together...
In Como with Matteo & Johanna
Crazy pool party with my girls, Mario & his friends

Another night out with Mario...
In Lecco with Johanna
In BEAUTIFUL Decenzano del Garda with Johanna


In Arona with Johanna, Samuel and Jamie
Gardaland Aquapark with Natalia

Amazing days down at the Liguria cost with Francii and Karol


Had a great day @ Gardaland with Stefii
In Bassano del Grappa with Stefii & Matteo
@ Castello Maggiore in Veneto with Stefii
In Vicenza with Stefii
Two of the best months of my life I guess. Met so many great people, saw so many great places and just enjoyed every single second of it.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. wow what a great life you are living. Italy is very beautiful. I wish I could move there as well but don't think americans are very welcome?

    ReplyDelete
  2. vad kul du ser ut att ha vilket dromliv fast det ar kanske bara pa sommaren hihi killen med bla ogonen ar ju verkligen skitsnygg han vill jag ha hihihi :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Italy looks really amazing. Nice and entertaining blog, keep up the good work. Happy New Year bella.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...