30/12/2010

2010 Review - September & October

SEPTEMBER

A party month! :) Me and Stefii started going out a lot trying new bars and clubs. Mum came to visit and we spend a week together seeing Milan and other cities around. I started to get to know and hang out with some of the girls from Rinascente and had some good nights out with them. By the end of the month I got to knew Mario and Stefano who ended up being very good friend. Otherwise nothing special happened in September - but I was impressed that the summer weather lasted until the end of the months, something a Swede is not used to!

One of many night out with Stefii - here the fashion party at Just Cavalli
A fun night with the girls from work
Got to know Ale one evening at The Beach
Mum came to visit...
Here in Como...
Met these two lovely guys, Stefano and Mario, at Cost.
OCTOBER

In October the autumn slowly started to come but most days were still nice and sunny and life went on. I guess not that much happened in October. I went to London by the end of the month, stayed with Tobi and manage to meet most of my old friends and do lots of shopping. Otherwise October was mostly spend at work, studying or hanging out with old and new friends in Milan.

Got to know this lovely girl - Rosella. I so wish she would live in Milan!!
My old friend Lelio from my time in Bologna came to visit. So much fun!
In London with my girls!
London - Dinner out at Thai thai east with friends
Halloween with Mario, Stefano and their friends

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Skarru inte gora en review for 2011 det var jattekul att se den for 2010 tycker ja :o) kramis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...