12/12/2010

Wierd night out

in a bar in the middle of nowhere...?
G Lounge






Giogia69



@ home

Yesterday was kind of a wierd night. We manage to change bar/club 4 times and even if I actually had lots of fun in all places the night was just strange. First we had a drink in a bar outside Milan somewhere and then we moved on to G Lounge. Manage to get us involved in a jealousy drama and today I woke up with blue toes as it was a girl in our gang that enjoying stepping on my feet on purpose to make me step away from the group.... (the thoughts I had about italian girls when I lived in Bologna is slowly coming back...;) We rushed away from G lounge and went to Giogia69 where we enjoyed dancing like mad idiots for a while having some wierd guys hanging around us. We ended the night with a late pasta pesto dinner in my place.

That's it! Now I'm off to work and tonight I fancy a soft drink out!

Now I need to find out more about the terrorist drama that happened in Stockholm yesterday and I manage to know nothing about until now when I got a message from my ex in NY telling me about it. Me and the news are not best friends... ;)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. wow i love your leggings, you look so cool and chick.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...