28/12/2010

2010 Review - April, May & June

APRIL

First month in Milan. I slowly started to speak Italian, getting to know Milan as a city and meeting friends. Erik came to visit over Easter and together we did lots of sighting in the city. I turned 29 and celebrated my birthday with a dinner at home with the friends I had got in the first three weeks. Francesca and I discovered Old Fashion cafe and since we've been going there 2-3 times a month :)I applied for ONE job - as a shop assistent at Rinascente. I was offered the job as a beauty terepaut/ make up artist/promoter for Givenchy at Rinascente. Something totally new for me but I accepted and manage to learn things quite quick. April was also the month when I got to know my sweet friend Mario B. when I was out alone watching a o Inter - Barcelona. It happened to much during this first that I hardly remember anything but even if it was hard to get myself a new life in Milan, it was well worth the hard work as I quickly started to love it

Erik visiting
My birthday dinner @ home
First week working for Givenchy
A night at Old Fashion
Another night at Old Fashion
...and a third night at Old Fashion with Mario and Stefii

MAY

Spent the first week of May in London. Was offered the trip and who would say no for a week in London ;) Went there to get things I had left in Kristofer's place, meet my sweet friends and I also manage to feel that London is great but not for me anymore. I then came back to Milan and Laura with two friends came to visit. We ended up having one of the funniest weekends of all time... Inter tripple won the titels and who would ever believe it but I was one of the people jumping and screaming at Piazza Duomo the night they won Champions league. I ended May in Stockholm celebrating my sweet friend Anna's beautiful wedding.

London friends
Me and sweet Anna in London
Crazy girl weekend


Inter European champions
Anna's wedding in Stockholm


JUNE

In June I studied quite a lot as I had some exams to do. It was also the month of world cup so obviously I spent lots of time watching as many games as possible. Otherwise life in Milan went on, the summer heat started and I started feeling at home. I also remember the exciting night at the super famous opera house "La Scala" where I ended up falling asleep..

Watching Italy play @ Piazza Duomo
One of many nights out with Stefii
Opera night @ La Scala
Marie-Therese came to visit me
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...