18/12/2010

Wonderful Roialto

LUISA'S BIRTHDAY APERITIVO @ ROIALTO

I got highly fascinated when I got to Roialto yesterday evening. It was one of the most beautiful bars/restaurants I've ever seen and a kind of place I could expect to find in London or New York but not in Milan. It is quite big and the décor was a mix of old style, cosy style and trendy styles.

The food was served by chefs all around the place and they had pasta made in front of you (Vapiano style), fresh sushi and sashimi, polenta with meat or chicken, hams and salamis cut in front of you, cheeses etc etc. All this included in just a drink (like always on aperitivos). I was highly impressed!!

Went there for Luisa's (my flatmate) birthday drinks and we were a gang of 20 people. In the end Stefania and I stayed there quite late and skipped going out dancing - also because it was far too cold outside to be able to move around bars in Milan.








xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...