08/10/2010

The wonderful feeling of having your own home keys

This evening when I finally got to work (at 7.15pm) I found my keys, thaaaanks god. They were given to me when I walked in as everyone seems to know the little swedish girl is the Romanista (supporting Roma) and that obviously the keys must be hers. I was so happy to see them again!

After work I went for sushi with Stefania, Miki and his friend. I forgot to take pics and I'm quite sad about that.

After the sushi I got home, I really wanted to sleep well tonight so better be home early. It was an amazing feeling to take up my home keys and walk in. Things that I normally take for granted. I complain a lot about my life and things I don't have in life but sometimes maybe it's good to go though a hard day to realise that I actually have quite a lot anyway.

Now instead of sleeping and instead of working with the translation I've been fixing with my English CV, not even my Italian. I'm wierd I know. But tomorrow I gonna send my English CV to both Ebba and Miki and hopefully they will pass it on, so better check it out.

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...