30/10/2010

I'm a Bio Oil lover!



In London I obviously took the opportunity to buy myself a bottle of Bio oil. I love it! I use it both as a night cream for my face, as a body cream, breast cream and hand cream and it leaves the skin very very soft.

Basically, Bio-Oil is a multi-purpose skincare product that combines Vitamin A, E, lavender oil, rosemary oil along with a new ingredient called PurCellin Oil to help reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks, even out skin tone and treat dehydrated skin without clogging your pores. It can be used al over the body and it does not leave a oily feeling.
Great great great!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Guarda la tua mail30/10/2010, 21:34

    mary ke fai domani sera? Mi serve una ragazza sexy come te x un lavoro al the club. Dalle 22 fino a mezza notte. Ti va?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT? ma chi sei? Non ho ricevuto nessuna mail...??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bio oil too! It makes magic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard that bio-oil is an effective beauty product to make your skin smooth and soft and I want to try it for myself. We should consider that the products we care using is safe and effective like the weleda.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...