04/10/2010

Off to the business dinner


Now I'm getting out in the rain. In the end I choose to go to the Givenchy dinner tonight and I had to turn down on Stefania, buuu :( Anyway, will see her on Thursday instead. Miki instead will hopefully come and pick me up with the car after the dinner, fingers crossed as it's raining like crazy tonight!

Today I didn't manage to work as much as I hoped with the translation. Instead I cleaned my room, fixed the new bed, washed bed sheets and clothes, cooked lunch for Antonio who came by as I needed to help him with some excel documents and then I also booked tickets to go to Stockholm for my mums birthday in November. Done lots but not what I was supposed to do. Sigh. Now I need to rush.

Wish me luck on my first Italian business dinner!

3 comments:

  1. Roligt att du kommer till Stockholm i nov, längtar.
    Hoppas det gick bra på middagen igår.

    Kram kram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...