15/10/2010

My computer crashed

Nightmare! The other day when I was blogging about the blumarine I got a error message on my computer, "virus detected", two minutes later the whole computer turned off and now I can't restart it any more. I can start the pc but not get into Windows. It's like a bad joke, I don't know what to do. I had everything on that pc. Thanks god I saved almost all my photos few days ago on my external hard drive and I sent my CV's to a friend the same day as it happened so at least I still have them but the rest is gone....

Now I have to find someone good at computers that can try to reinstall windows, I will loose everything I had on it but at least I want my computer back. Anyone that has any ideas how to do it?? Please let me know!

/ sad girl!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Maria, Hercules will sort it out. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...