18/10/2010

Girl dinner at home

Today I spent almost the whole day in bed; I slept a bit, I read some of Luisa's magazines and I saw last week's episode of gossip girl. Wasted day in other words.

Tonight I didn't want to go out so instead I orginized a little girl dinner in the last second. I cooked a healthy pasta and shared it with Stefania, Francesca and Luisa. We had a good time. Should orginize more dinners at home for sure, I miss cooking for others.

Now it's only 23.00 but I gonna go to bed anyway!
Me cooking!
Luii, Stefii, me and Francii :)

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. its amazing how much people u already know down there in milan. I must say Im a bit impressed.

    hows it going with the italian men? r u not gonna go back with ur tiny mini-man ex? I do think u should. wake up girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...