09/10/2010

Sushi & wine with the girls

Yesterday after work I went to Bentobar in Brera to meet Ebba, Valeria and Eva. Later on also Stefii joined us. It was nice to be out with a new group of girls. They are such lovely people. We talked about girl stuff and had a good time. After the Bentobar dinne we went to Ibiza which is just next to Bentobar and there the girls met a big group of guys they knew so we hanged out with them. It was a while ago I went out with totally new group of people (as I knowadays have my own groups of friends) but it was fun. Hope to go out with them soon again.

Now I'm doing the last part of the translation, later on I work at Rinascente and tonight I think I'm going to Tocqueville with Rosella. But I'm not sure.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...