13/10/2010

Bad morning


Yesterday night I had to stay over at Matteo's. When we finished eating and looking at the Sister Act II movie I realized I missed the last underground. My mobile phone was like so many other times dead and I didn't fancy taking the night bus alone, without a phone, at 02am in the morning so I stayed on Matteo's bed sofa. Didn't sleep a lot.

This morning I took the underground to go back home. I'm not used to take the underground in rush hour in Milan so I was quite chocked to see the over packed London looking tubes and I could hardly breath. Got off at Piola (my underground station) and though I wanted some freshly baked bread so I went to the super market, in there a drunkie is trying to steal some beer bottles and when the cashier sees him he throws the bottle in her head, chaos. The security locks us in until the police comes. When I finally got out of the store and start walking home an old lady manage to run me over with her bicycle. I wanted to throw her off her bloody bike but as she looked being nearly 100 years old I just smiled when she apologized.

Finally home I went to bed, thought that the morning would just get worse if I stayed awake so I slept 3 hours and woke up at 1pm.

Now time for the planned job searching!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...