13/10/2010

Blumarine / Blue Girl

I've got three e-mails and some comments asking about these two brands that I've been publishing run way fashion from. So to answer your questions I can explain that they are Italian brands and that they are both part of the fashion house "Blue Fin". They can be found all over the world I guess and also online. I would say Blue girl got the same cost as DKNY while Blumarine is on the same level as Donna Karen. Just to give you an idea, but I'm not sure. I have nothing myself from any of them.

Blue Girl is the young fashion brand while Blumarine is the core brand with high luxury fashion. The brand Miss Blumarine is also part of the group and style lovely clothes for kids. These three bands are all designed by Anna Molinari and her her husband Gianpaolo Tarabini and they got their fashion house in Milan.

Someone asked how I find all this small but nice brands... but Bluemarine is not small! I fell in love with a hat from Blumarine when I was in Italy with my ex boyfriend two years ago and since I'm live in Milan it's been impossible not seeing their lovely things all over. I also love their perfumes, but I'll write about that another day.

Blumarine
Blue Girl
Miss Blumarine


xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...