08/10/2010

08.10.2010


Last...

People you called:
1. Albi
2. Miki
3. Luisa

You got a text message from:
1. Federico
2. Alessandro
3. Albi

You ate:
1. Breakfast: toasts, yogurt with cereals and rabarber tea.
2. Another toast before going to bed at 03.30am.

3. Sushi yesterday evening


Movies seen:
1. Letters to Juliet - 3 weeks ago
2. Gilbert Grape - more than a month ago

3. ...don't even remember. No common, need to orginize a movie evening asap!!


Songs heard:
1. Cleptomania - Sugarfree
2. Imprevedibile - Paolo Meneguzzi

3. vorrei - Cesare Cremonini


You shared a nice laugh with:
Ilaria yesterday at work

That slept in your bed:
Noone, I got my bed two days ago and I've been alone in it since!

You went to the cinema with:
Natalia two months ago...

That held your hand:
Donno.

You were out shopping with:
With my mum last week

You shared a pizza with:
My mum I guess

That kissed you:
Haha, totally my secret! But it was someone I like.

That said that he/she love you:
My mum!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. can u plz post some pics of albii, mikii, alii and all those finish named italians u hang out with.

    u look good anyway, little swedish spoiled princess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johan, I so had enough of your stupid comments! Grrr.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...