11/10/2010

I am a night owl

Don't know how I manage to stay up so late so many nights... I forget about the time and go on with different things I need to do and suddenly it's really late. Anyway, I always liked to be up in the night. I get so much more things done during the night then in the day. Tonight after watching Gossip girl I've been sorting all my pictures (yes I have lots) and saved them on the external hard drive. Things that needs to be done from time to time!


Now it's 03.30 and I gonna turn off the PC and go to bed. Tomorrow morning I won't put on an alarm, mmmm. I like. Long time ago I didn't had to use the alarm to get up in the morning so tomorrow I gonna sleeeeeeep!


Tomorrow it's study day! Need to hand in a small exam before 6pm!!


God natt alla söta!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...