17/10/2010

Love and hate Sundays

Pics; me and my MAC friend/make up artist Fabio + Rosella with Givenchy make up artist Antonio.

As most of you already know I work every Sunday. I've asked for it as I mostly don't do anything on Sundays plus that they pay me double.

To get up early on a Sunday morning is not easy, I hate it. Also because I never manage to get to bed in time on Saturday night.

But the rest of the Sundays I normally love. I work the morning shift which passes so much quicker than the evening ones. I work with the make up artist Antonio who I really like both as a colleague and as a friend.

I also normally love the morning walk I do to get to work but today it was kind of raining so I took the tube and so I didn't feel as good as I normally do after the nice walk....

Anyway, the shift is now over, Rosella came to pick me up and we're going to my place for wine and snacks. Tonight we're going to Just Cavalli!

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...