15/10/2010

"Mellis" before going to work

Mellis(Mellanmal) is a Swedish word for a small meal you eat in between your other meals, normally in between your lunch and dinner. When I work late I always eat lunch around 2pm (normal lunch time for me) and then I have mellis around 4.30-5pm.

Today I found this yammi thing in my cupboard, NYPONSOPPA, so now I'm eating/drinking hot nyponsoppa and I just love it. So long time ago I ate it, but for sure I gonna buy more of it when I go to Sweden in November.

Now I soon gonna go to work, just four hours working. Tonight I don't even know what to do... maybe just drinks with a friend, or going dancing with Ilaria, or cinema with another friend. I'm becoming that annoying person that don't wanna decide what to do until the last second. I used to hate that kind of people and now I'm behaving that myself. Not good!

xoxo
Sent from my 5230 Nokia phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...