11/10/2010

Mobile war


Today after sending my exam I spent the rest of the day fighting with my mobile phones (I have two). The one I normally use decided not being hungry and stopped eating (charging) so it was dead. Mobile phone number two was full of energy as I haven't used it in months but instead it didn't work as I wanted it to work. It took me hours to set up internet, synchronizing the e-mails, the blog, facebook, the map and other things that I'm nowadays addicted too. Just when I was ready with all that phone number two was without battery as well. Sigh.

However, I'm now back home after a lovely dinner and both phones seems to be working fine. Thanks god for that, without a phone I'm totally handicapped in these days... sad but true.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...