05/10/2010

I obey what my head is telling me to do


Confused! My head is up side down and for the time being I don't know what I want to do anything in life anymore... I live in a country where I don't trust the people I meet and I don't believe in a great future thanks to the crap political system. So why do I choose to live here? And why do I love it so much? That was two of many questions I was asked this morning at 8am and I obviously didn't have an answer.

What happened this time... I met someone. And I like this someone, but as always in this b***dy country things got complicated immediately. And what do I do, I escape in a second and force myself to move on without even giving it a try, I obey what my head is telling me to do, even if my heart might say something else. Right or wrong I don't know but for sure I take easy way out. I've already gone though this few times since in Milan but this time it's different and I can feel my heart spilling a tear while sitting here and thinking about moments from the past three days.

All I want right now is be by myself. I work from home until 5pm and then I'm off to work at Rinascente for just three hours tonight. Afterwards I gonna go home and lock myself in, that's all I fancy doing right now so that's what I gonna do!

xoxo

~ The Supremes ~ You can't hurry love ~

2 comments:

  1. non capisco nulla?? ti chiamo stasera, finisci alle 21 vero?? Se vuoi ti vengo a prendere per le 21 e ti porto fuori a cena, che dici? baciotto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grazie Ale ma stasera voglio stare a casa! Sarra' per un'altra volta, ok? Ti mando un bacio e grazie mille per il mess carinissimo che mi hai mandato!!! Smack!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...