23/10/2010

Grande serata / Great evening

Soooo..... yesterday I joined together a nice group of friend to go out and have fun together. It was me, Stefii, Tamara with a friend, my colleague Veronica with her friend, Mario and Stefano. Later on also Ilaria joined with two friends. That's how I liked it, lots of people not knowing each other go out together. That's what I used to do in London; organize events and bring together people I knew, so now it's time I start doing it here as well :)

Yesterday we all first went for drinks at the terrace of Pixel in Corso Como. Then we went to Cost for more drinks and dancing and we ended the night at Le Trottoir in Piazza 24 maggio.

Great evening! And even if just slept 4 hours I feel fit for fight to go to London and go out with my friends there :))

Drinks @ Pixel.
Amazing that we still can sit outside and drink.... Love Italy!
Me, Jennifer and Veronika
Stefii & Mario
@ COST
Stefii, Stefano, Veronika and Jennifer
Stefii, myself and Mario + the yammi champagne :)
...I'm not good at open champagne bottles....
Maybe I need more practise


Ilaria, me and Veronica on the dance floor
Francesca, 'friend' and Ilaria





In the car on our way to the other side of town
Mario in a need of sunglasses in the club ;P
LEEEEEELIO!!! My ex flatmate from Bologna was in Milan for a night and of course I had to go and see him. I was very happy as you can see :))
Me and Lelio!!!
Stefii and Stefano 04am this morning.... normal people.... not ;)
Now I have to do packing, shower, buy italian cookies and then rush to the airport.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...