11/10/2010

Good morning new week

Vision of the week:
Looking out of the window and it's a beautiful sunny day. This gonna be a good week!

Plans of the week:
Mon - Studies + Sushi dinner with Stefii
Tue - Lunch with Luca, work and then dinner @ Matteo's
Wed - Day off for job searching, in the evening Swedish women's society.
Thu - Work, dinner @ Mikii's
Fri - Work, Dancing all night long
Sat - Work, maybe meet Albii?
Sun - Work, going out with Tamara

Must do's this week:
- Hand in Italian exam today
- Search for jobs
- Fix my english mobile number which is blocked

People I wanna meet this week:
Ohhh, there are so many I would like to see! I hope to be able to meet Albii as it was loong time ago.

Training plans of the week:
Haha. Well I go on with my walking and situps, that's it.

Any advanced cooking plans this week:
Today I gonna do spaghetti ai funghi (mushroom sauce which I love) and I also gonna make a mushroom risotto later on in the week.

Any party plans in the weekend:
Hope to go out dancing on Friday night!

Any TV show or movie must see's this week:
Need to update myself in the english x-factor, will see this weeks gossip girl episode and I would love to find time to see the movie "Sul Mare".

What do you need to buy this week:
Nothing, think I have all I need both food, cosmetic and clothes wise.

Planned self pampering this week (hair dresser, massage, manicure etc):
No, not more than my usual face masks and body scrubs.

Interesting sport events coming up this week:
Not really...

...the rest of the list will be posted in the end of the week.

Have a lovely week my friends!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...