04/10/2010

Italians and planning....


Since I'm in Milan I've been quite impressed with the Italians and their planning. People are so busy that they normally plan their evenings 3-4 days before and sometimes even more. In other words, exactly like me. I have this whole week planned, both the days and the evenings which maybe is a bit more than normal weeks but I always have at least 3 evenings planned in the beginning of a new week...

Now, 5 minutes ago one of the managers from the Givenchy head office calls and invites me to a dinner tonight. TONIGHT. She's inviting me at 1pm when the dinner is at 8pm. I'm supposed to see Stefania that I haven't seen in a long time and afterwards I'm meeting Miki, so now I don't know what to do.

I feel I should go for the business dinner, also to get to know the people from the head office a little more but I feel bad turning down both Stefi and Miki. Need to think few minutes...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...