18/06/2015

Summer conference 2015


It’s been a bit stressful lately. As usual in my life I guess. I have had quite a lot at work and at the same time I have been trying to plan and organize the big summer conference for my office. It might sound easy but it has been so many bits and pieces to put together in order to get it planned on time. I had a budget and obviously wanted to get as much as possible within the range. I felt I had a big responsibility on my shoulders and I was a bit nervous that things wouldn’t turn out well. But they did!

We had the most perfect summer conference. We took the boat from work to Nacka Strand (Tornvillan) where I had booked the lunch and conference. The weather was good and everyone were happy. After lunch we had a couple of presentations. Then, the part I was a bit scared about, we had something called “improvisational theater”. I think everyone thought a big No No when they heard the word, but I know I can talk for most of us when I say it was so much fun. I can’t remember when I laughed that much with any my colleagues last time. After that things got more relaxed. We had a couple of workshops before it was time for the big BBQ dinner down at the wharf at the fancy Nacka J restaurant.

Some people stayed just for the dinner. Some people stayed late. We all were very satisfied. A big relief!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...