20/08/2010

Off again - Mini holiday number....?

...I haven't even kept the counting. But it's been few mini vacations now... Instead of a long holiday in one place like most people do I do lots of small holidays of 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days. I've been to London, Stockholm, Rome, Jesolo, Garda lake, Maggiore lake, Como, Lecco, Cinque terre, Genova, Liguria coast and some other places.

Tomorrow I'm off again, this time I'll go to away for two days, one day to Gardaland - a massive amusement park/ fun park / tivoli, yea call it whatever you want. Everyone says it's great so I'm really looking forward to it and I gonna try to be brave and try everything....


Then afterwards we're going to Bassano del Grappa to spend the night there with Matteo. The day after I hope to see more of Bassano and then I think we'll go to either Venice or to the Garda lake. We'll see :)

Bassano Del Grappa

And yea, forgot to say my travel partner is once again Stefii :))))

Steffi and I in Jesolo in July

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...