09/08/2010

Autumn Fashion 2010

I love the autumn fashion, always done. When you can start to put on some cozy clothes in natural colours... I'm normally also quite quick starting my autumn shopping but this year it feels a bit wrong.

The autumn fashion is now out on the windows around Milan but outside its still 30-35 degrees, who wants to go inside and try on a warm cardigan or a fur...? I really don't. I think I will wait few weeks with that.

Anyway, here are some nice fashion windows from Milan today.
Autumn 2010 starts here. Enjoy!
(click on their names to come to their websites to see their lovely collections)


Miu Miu (love this style)

Maxmara * 2 (me love)


Now I gonna watch a movie.... can you guess witch one... Pinocchio!! The old Disney version. Never seen it so could be nice and I also think it's gonna help me to understand the book.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Sökte på milanomode och kom till din sida. Fin blogg!
    Kram Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh nice, can u do another one for mens fashion plz. We need it up here in the freezing north

    ReplyDelete
  3. vilka fina bilder du borde mode blogga mera hihi :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...