18/08/2010

Another piece of me

It was some time ago I made a list. Thanks MIA for sending me funny ones but most of them are a bit too personal... but here is one I liked. Enjoy!

1. What is your five best friends names?
Erika, Anna, Cicci, Kristofer and Stefania
2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now? Black
3. What are you listening to right now? Lattemiele - Italian radio
4. Whats your favorite number? - 6
5. What was the last thing you ate? - Pasta intergrale con pomodorini e mozzarella
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? - Pink or yellow
7. How is the weather right now? - Blue sky and sunny
8. Who was the last person you talked 2 on the phone? - Gambii
9.
Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? - My mum, my dad or Erika!
10. Favorite TV show? - Sex and the city + Gossip girl
11. Siblings? - None
12. Height? - 157 cm
13. Weight? - 41 kg
14. Hair color? - Brownish
15. Eye Color? - Brown
16. Do you wear contacts? - I should but I don't
17. Favorite Holiday? - Used to be going to Italy but now when I live here I don't know... :)
18. Month? - My favourite month is July!
19. Have you ever cried for no reason? - Guess I have, I used to be quite good at crying before :)
20. What was the last movie you watched? - Scusa ma ti voglio sposare
21. Favorite Day of the Year? - In London it was midsumer eve... but now I don't know.
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? - No! Better not be as most guys are weakies nowadays
23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)? - Haha. I could when I was a kid, now I better not try I think.
24. Hugs or Kisses? - BOTH!! I love hugs but a kiss from someone you like is unforgettable.
25. Chocolate or Vanilla? - Neither! I want everything with lemon taste
26. Are you shy? - Sometimes
27. Are you selfish? - No! And I hate selfish people
28. Are you spoiled? - No!
29. What books are you reading? - Long time ago I read a book now, baaaad :(
30. Piercings? - yes three!
31. Favorite movies? - Italian love movies :)))
32. Favorite football Team? - AS ROOOOOMA + AIK!!
33. what were u doing before this? - Studying as I should be doing!
34. Butter, suggar or Salted popcorn? - Butter or salted, not sweet please!
35. Starter or dessert? - Absolutely a nice starter!
36. Impressed of expensive cars? - Oh no! Absolutely not.
37. Dogs or cats? - DOGS for sure!
38. Favorite flower? - Pink and red roses
39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do? - Many times ;)
40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex? - Maybe not my best best friend but good friends yes.
41. Have you ever loved someone? - yes!
42. Who would you like to see right now? - Stefii, that I haven't seen in more than two weeks.
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten? - Yes, by best friend at kindergarden is still one of my best friends, amazing eh... :)
44. Have you ever fired a gun? - No, and I hope I never will.
45. Do you like to travel by plane? - Naaa... can't say I like flying but I love traveling.
46. Right-handed or Left-handed? - Right handed
47. How many pillows do you sleep with? - As many as possible, now I have three.
48. Are you missing someone? - yeeeeaaaa :(
49. Do you have a Tattoo? - No
50. Are you in love right now? - Boh. Donno. Don't wanna know.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...