08/08/2010

Today's mood

The best way of finding out my mood in the morning is to turn on the TV and zip around the different channels.... If Im in a bad mood I loudly start to swear in Italian at the poor people on the TV scream, If Im on a good mood I put on some happy music or a good TV series, if Im on a serious mood I look at the news. This morning I was neither of those, Instead, without thinking, I put on a channel with ballad classics on maximum volume; old take that, back street boys, Eros Ramazzotti, whitney huston etc. That must mean that Im not in a mood of going to work... Im in a mood of going back to bed and look at a nice romantic italian movie, sigh.

Today I work until 19 then hopefully tonight I'll be having movie evening with someone!!

Buona Domenica a tutti :)

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

1 comment:

  1. Mohaha, ur so funny charming girl, u can always make me laugh. I guess ur love songs addicts comes from u spending another sat nite with mickey fake blue eye, mohaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...