09/08/2010

STUDY WEEK STARTS NOW

This week I'm supposed to study like mad. I have to do two Italian exams for my Swedish universiy. One is in Italian litterature and one in Italian culture and history.

I just got the first exam sent to me... The one in Italian litterature. I already did it once in May, that time I passed two of the three questinos and therefor I have to re-do it. Now the teacher sent me the new exam, she choose to change the two questions I passed but keep the one I didn't pass. It's a questions asking why it's hard to translate the "Locandiera"
into Swedish and I have to write 600 words about it. Very wierd question! I'm not happy!

Need to think if I should do the exam or not. It's stressing me out totally and as soon as I read it I got into bad mood so the questions is, is it worth it??

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...