11/08/2010

Albachiara!

Didn't study that much tonight in the end... :(

Ended up sorting out e-mails (got a chock among them and needed half an hour to get back on track), chatting to some friends and then looking at London shopping websites online. Been told I need a new bikini and I take that very seriously, so now I gonna buy a new bikini asap :)

Before going to bed I share one of the best Italian songs ever, Albachiara. I honor it to you Johanna! And to Andrea and Matteo in memories of best time ever in Ireland 2004.

Masaa al-khair to you all!! (good night in middle easten Arabic) - Someone just left a comment saying I look lebaneese, hmm... Swedish... lebaneese... same thing different names? ;)

xoxo

~Vasco Rossi - Albachiara ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...